Highlights – Dynamics ERP 365 F&O (Cloud/On-premises)
Package: Competitive plus superb benefits
Our client provides industry-proven experienced Microsoft experts that personally own and deliver elements from a set of services focused on assessing current and future needs for their customers with a focus on Microsoft products. You’ll be a part of a Global practice and be involved and provide leadership at the global level. Our client holds regular sessions with Microsoft teams to understand the future of the Microsoft roadmaps and promote active encouragement to build relationships with 3rd parties.
All applicants must be either UK citizens or have lived in the UK for 5 years as SC clearance eligibility is a requirement of the role.
You will be responsible for reviewing client business requirements, processes, re-engineering the client’s processes to improve efficiency, and performing the functional tasks required for a successful D365 CRM implementation.
Desirable skills & experience:
Functional Consultant with 3+ years of experience in Dynamics ERP 365 F&O (Cloud/On-premises).
Candidate must possess below abilities in Dynamics ERP:
- Broad Product knowledge
- Hands-on experience in Development/Support/Implementation projects
- Good communication and experience with handling customers
- Installation, System Configuration & Security Implementation
- Finance module setup and Configuration
- Localisation setup
- Data Migration
- End to end Design and Documentation
- Core domain knowledge of Finance
- Documentation (System Requirements, Design & User manuals)
- Proficient in English Communication (Verbal & Written)
- Flexible team player with great attitude
- Stay current on Dynamics 365 and related technologies
- General Presales Experience
- Able to gain or currently hold UK Security Clearance to ‘SC’ level
- Microsoft certifications
- Experience in Dynamics 365 ERP functional in the below areas
- Finance Modules, Fixed Asset, Revenue recognition, Cash & Bank, Account Payable, Account Receivable. End to end Implementation experience as an Implementation Consultant is highly preferred