Highlights: Microsoft Dynamics 365 CRM, D365 CRM, Fit/Gap report
Package: Competitive and comprehensive benefits package
Our client provides industry-proven experienced Microsoft experts that personally own and deliver elements from a set of services focused on assessing current and future needs for their customers with a focus on Microsoft products. You will be a part of a Global practice, get involved and provide leadership at the global level. The company holds regular sessions with Microsoft teams to understand the future of the Microsoft roadmaps and promote active encouragement to build relationships with 3rd parties.
All applicants must be either UK citizens or have lived in the UK for 5 years as SC clearance eligibility is a requirement of the role.
The role will be responsible for reviewing client business requirements, processes, re-engineering the client’s processes to improve efficiency, and performing the functional tasks required for a successful D365 CRM implementation.
Day-to-day responsibilities include:
- Interact with clients/customers to understand business requirements and documents
- Demonstrate D365 CRM solution capabilities to the customer/client
- Conduct business process analysis and create Fit/Gap report
- Create Solution design to address client business, interface and performance requirements
- Advice on complex D365 CRM business cases and propose comprehensive solutions based on D365
- Create functional requirements and functional design for customisations
- Create estimates for implementation tasks
- Operate within the development team to implement D365 capabilities for customers
- Provide MS Dynamics SME expertise to client and mentor team members
- Solution testing and assist with user acceptance testing
- Conduct user and administrator training
Desirable skills & experience:
- Deep and broad knowledge of functional capabilities of Dynamics 365 CRM, including appropriate certification.
- Business analysis
- Client facing skills
- Deep understanding CRM modules – Sales, Service
- Broad understanding of software development lifecycle, development management, release management, data migrations, cut-over planning and early live support.
- Experience of Agile Methodology
- Able to gain or currently hold UK Security Clearance to ‘SC’ level
- Microsoft certifications