Highlights: Modern Workplace Office 365, Azure Support Engineers, ITIL4, ServiceNow, Microsoft Cloud Platform, PowerShell Scripting
Superb benefits including 25 days holiday, private medical, private accident insurance, and Share scheme from time to time plus plus.
Our client provides industry proven experienced O365 and Azure Support Engineers This is an ideal role for ambitious people who really want to grow their cloud career within the Microsoft Cloud Platform. As a Modern Workplace Office 365 Engineer, you will get an opportunity to gain highly accredited certifications in Microsoft technologies specific to your role, expand skillset, stay up to date with the market, and work for a Microsoft Gold Partner. You will become a part of a Global practice, be involved with and supported by experienced Microsoft Architects.
All applicants must be either UK citizens or have lived in the UK for 5 years as SC clearance eligibility is a requirement of the role.
Skills & experience:
- Experience Modern Workplace Office 365 / Azure Support Engineers
- Experience in a support role – 2nd – 3rd line technical abilities including working in an ITIL4 environment with an understanding of ServiceNow.
- Confident with a range of Microsoft Cloud Platform technologies including:
- Microsoft 365, SharePoint, Teams, One Drive, Exchange Online, Outlook, Power Automate, Intune, Autopilot, SSO, MFA, Conditional Access policies
- Azure Configuration, Azure AD configuration, Cloud App Security, Subscription Management
- Microsoft Cloud Security, Sentinel, Advanced Threat Protection, Defender
- Knowledge of PowerShell Scripting
- Great communication skills – ideally worked with a range of customers
- Any relevant certs such as Microsoft 365 Fundamentals, Azure Administrator, Azure Fundamentals, Azure DevOps
- Work within an ITIL framework including Incident Management, Problem Management, Security Management and Change Boards
- Act as 2nd line engineer and respond to Incidents and/or Service Requests
- Interact directly with clients to respond to Incidents and Service Requests
- Work with the 1st line and Service management to respond to incidents and service requests
- Work with 3rd line and Service Management to respond to / diagnose Incidents
- Work within the Service Level Agreements between the company and their clients
- Manage Incidents and Service Requests on ServiceNow