Immediate interviews !!!
Highlights: Microsoft Power, IT Consultancy, design and delivery of Power Platform applications, Power BI and Power Apps
Superb benefits including 25 days holiday, private medical, private accident insurance, and Share scheme from time to time plus plus.
Our client provides industry-proven experienced Microsoft Architects that personally own and deliver elements from a set of services focused on assessing current and future needs for their customers with a focus on Microsoft products. Come in as a Power Platform Architect and get an opportunity to develop into broader Microsoft technologies.
You will work with some of our clients’ vendors and partners to develop their propositions around Power Platform and Microsoft 365 and deliver some of thier Advisory Services such as ‘app in a day’ and envisioning workshops. You will be a part of a Global practice and be involved and provide leadership at the global level. Our client holds regular sessions with Microsoft teams to understand the future of the Microsoft roadmaps and promotes active encouragement to build relationships with 3rd parties.
All applicants must be either UK citizens or have lived in the UK for 5 years as SC clearance eligibility is a requirement of the role.
Day-to-day responsibilities include:
- Lead, own and support the pre-sales, delivery, and assurance of Power Platform-based solutions, including responses to large-scale and complex customer opportunities
- Help customers understand the capabilities of the platform, create technical specifications, and propose innovative ways of translating business needs into actual solutions
- Co-operates with a senior client, conducting investigations at a high level for IT strategy studies and feasibility studies to meet the customer stated requirements
- Develops architectural views and migration option solutions
- Participates in pre-issue peer reviews and post-issue delivery reviews, utilising business experience and skills to assess and advise on the viability of alternatives.
- Organises implementation through improvements in information systems, data management, processes/procedures, organisation, and equipment
- Applies and supervises the use of required modelling and analysis tools, methods, and standards, e.g., TOGAF, BCS ES&A, and continuous process improvement
- Developing customer relationships to achieve trusted advisor status to drive organisational change through the adoption of new technology
- Builds strong relationships with account and other technical groups (offshore and onshore), ensures the customer and internal partners stay informed on progress and choices available to them throughout the lifecycle of a solution
- Provide direction and technical leadership to more junior members of the team
Desirable skills & experience:
- A minimum of 10 years experience in IT Consultancy, at least 2 of which has been specific to the design and delivery of Power Platform applications, most importantly Power BI and Power Apps.
- A background in related technology, such as SharePoint or Dynamics development
- Functional knowledge and development expertise in Power Platform to include Power Apps, Power Automate, Power Virtual Agents and Power BI with real-life experience in designing and delivering customer solutions.
- You will have a proven track record of successfully defining and articulating solutions based on the entire Microsoft Power Platform including integration directly into Microsoft Azure, cloud, and hybrid solutions with ‘on premise’ aspects.
- Deep understanding of broader Microsoft technologies such as Azure, Azure Active Directory, Teams and SharePoint to the level of being able to design and implement solutions that incorporate these components
- Able to gain or currently hold UK Security Clearance to ‘SC’ level.
- Your knowledge and experience should include many or all of the following:
- Successfully defining, designing, and delivering enterprise solutions that embrace the entire Microsoft Power Platform
- Business knowledge and context of the use and value of the Power Platform
- Strong expertise and experience with Power BI
- Architecture and Security
- Datasources (unstructured and structured)
- Create and Maintain datasets
- Power Query
- Dashboards, Workspaces, Power BI Reports, Paginated reports
- Visualisation implementation
- Power BI Rest API
- Experience developing new PowerApps model and canvas driven apps as well as enhancing existing apps, including the use of Dataverse as a datasource.
- Understanding PowerApps formulas and development methods.
- Automating business processes with Microsoft Power Automate.
- Ability to create custom connectors for Microsoft Power Platform.
- Experience with API or Rest services integrations
- Understanding of how to implement solutions with multiple data sources
- Developing Azure logic apps
- Developing Azure functions
- Design of enterprise-scale data warehousesDesign of Star and Snowflake data warehouse data models
- Migration strategies and planning
- Ability to demonstrate the costing of Power Platform solutions
- Use of Azure DevSecOps and CI/CD pipeline
- Integration with other Microsoft products such as O365
- Demonstrable successful experience in producing detailed component specifications from Business and/or IS systems architectures, taking into consideration the intended uses of the architectures as a whole, translating component specifications into detailed designs for implementation, as necessary using selected products, and where appropriate developing product short-lists and evaluation criteria for use in product selection with proven analytical ability and attention to detail.
- A good understanding of the commercial stages for Bid processes and RFC (Request For Change), along with experience of responding and delivering to CCNs (Change Control Notice)
- Demonstrable working experience in a business analyst/software engineering/technical engineer position
- Microsoft Certified in Power Platform
- Experience working on agile projects