Package: Competitive plus superb benefits
Our client provides industry-proven solutions and is planning a dynamic growth to meet growing customers’ demand. Their clients are increasingly using the ‘cloud’ for solutions which creates the need to migrate solutions and optimise the collaborative environments.
All applicants must be either UK citizens or have lived in the UK for 5 years as SC clearance eligibility is a requirement of the role.
Desirable skills & experience:
- Extensive experience in the Microsoft Power Platform, e.g. PowerApps, Power Automate etc
- Experience in the analysis, design, development, testing and implementation of enterprise-scale apps.
- Experience developing new PowerApps model and canvas driven apps as well as enhancing existing apps, including the use of Dataverse as a datasource.
- Understanding PowerApps formulas and development methods.
- Automating business processes with Microsoft Power Automate.
- Ability to create custom connectors for Microsoft Power Platform.
- Experience with API or Rest services integrations
- Understanding of how to implement solutions with multiple data sources
- Developing Azure logic apps
- Developing Azure functions
- Providing Power BI reports and dashboards development and support.
- Willing to learn leading-edge Microsoft enterprise cloud technologies such as Dynamics 365 CRM, Office 365, Microsoft Azure
- Good working knowledge of creating SQL Server database tables and stored procedures
- Experience developing modern apps for SharePoint Online
- Experience using Azure DevOps for project lifecycle management (User Stories, Tasks, build and deployment Pipelines)
- Experience working on agile projects
- Able to gain or currently hold UK Security Clearance to ‘SC’ level
- A good understanding of the commercial stages for Bid processes and RFC (Request For Change), along with experience of responding and delivering to CCNs (Change Control Notice)
- Great communication skills: ability to tailor your message and language to the audience
- Strong analytical skills: ability to translate complex business requirements in solid advice to the customer
- Ability to work in dynamic, cross functional teams within an organisation and its ecosystem
- Demonstrable working experience in a business analyst/software engineering/technical engineer position.
- Microsoft Certified
Day-to-day responsibilities include:
- Working with clients to advise and implement Microsoft Power Platform solutions, helping clients with their wider digital transformation
- Support the full typical software development lifecycle of Power Platform solutions
- Design and build no-code/low-code solutions on the Power Platform to support automation, integrations, and data flows
- Estimating, planning, and managing your own work to deliver priorities
- Taking responsibility for investigative work to seek effective solutions
- Working with customers to understand user requirements and software needs