SALARY REGION 28,000 to 31,000 depending on background
Excellent benefits including one-time bonus and a long list of benefits
Our client is one of the worlds largest IT companies with a fantastic business ethos and a brilliant ‘young tech’ training, personal development, continuous learning, job rotation and peer-to-peer learning program.
- Graduate in Cloud, ITIL Foundation or Agile qualifications, BCS Certificate in Modelling Business Processes and Foundation Certificate in Business Analysis or Certificate in Agile Project Management
- If your degree is unrelated to IT some brief short experience in Cloud, Scrum/Agile, Architecture, Code, Testing etc and a huge hunger for technology and a PERSONALITY may secure a place.
- Choose your own hours, our client will help you work on your business network through external and internal assignments with online support and expertise and innovative projects.
- All costs of your learning, examinations and professional memberships –as well as additional study leave covered.
As a graduate software engineer you will be designing, building, testing and supporting modern intuitive applications, using modern engineering techniques, for customers across a variety of sectors.
You’ll help customers to innovate as they take advantage of the digital landscape to deliver business outcomes.
As part of an agile team, you’ll work alongside experienced business consultants and technical and client stakeholders, crafting and maintaining application solutions to satisfy customer requirements and gaining valuable experience to progress to the next level.
The Program :
The software engineering programme will build on the foundational skills and experience you already have from your degrees. You will NOT be on your own despite the remote working environement. In every assignment a Manager guides and you work with a Coach on your personal development and goals. You get a buddy for daily activities.
Work on customer-facing projects, working along-side and in collaboration with talented people to deliver impactful outcomes to our Clients customers. The program starts on 1st November 2021.
You will receive formal training on Agile, DevOps, business analysis, testing, cloud, software development and quality assurance. In addition, you will also receive training on soft-skills and one-to-one support.
As you move through the training, you will start to specialise, diving deeper into one of the areas such as software development, including Pega and Salesforce, automated testing, DevOps, business analysis, application management and agile project management. Once you reach assessment stage you will be asked to confirm your preference based on availability.
- Technical aptitude and interest (hunger) in software engineering
- Inquisitive mindset and a fast learner, motivated to progress
- Out-of-the-box thinking, to solve problems in innovative ways
- Excellent communication skills – both written and verbal – to clearly explain technical issues to non-technical audiences
- Confident presenting to stakeholders at all levels
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Able to win trust and build relationships
- Good organisational skills and attention to detail
Please email your interest to Mine@zeustalent.com