Highlights: Microsoft Azure, cloud, knowledge of the .net framework and C# language, AGILE
Package: Competitive plus superb benefits
Our client provides industry-proven solutions and is planning a dynamic growth in order to meet growing customers’ demand. Their clients are increasingly using the ‘cloud’ for solutions which creates the need to migrate solutions and optimise the collaborative environments.
You will be a part of Global practice and be involved and provide leadership at the global level. Our client holds regular sessions with Microsoft Peat teams to understand the way forward for the Microsoft roadmaps and promote active encouragement to build relationships with 3rd parties.
All applicants must be either UK citizens or have lived in the UK for 5 years as SC clearance eligibility is a requirement of the role.
As an Azure developer you will directly engage with the customer including.
- Discovery and design, taking the requirements and designing an Azure based system to satisfy the user needs,
- Functional Specification/Technical Specification/Design Document writing/review as appropriate, agreement and sign-off for scope and change purposes,
- Estimating/Planning support – It is the responsibility of the developer to ensure that estimates of technical work packages are accurate, including estimation of technical lead time requirements,
- Technical Responsibility – Depending upon the size of the project, the role may be responsible for all technical aspects of a project, from inception to delivery.
Desirable skills & experience:
- Successfully defining and delivering Azure-based solutions
- In depth knowledge of the .net framework and C# programming language
- Web Technologies HTML, ASP.net Web forms, MVC, Web API
- Experience crafting development documentation and user guides
- Experience delivering projects using AGILE methodologies
- Building solutions using OOD and design patterns for enterprise
- Interpersonal skills enabling to articulate complex concepts to colleagues and clients.
- Consistent record of defining and articulating solutions based on the Microsoft Azure platform using the cloud, hybrid solutions with ‘on-premise’ aspects.
- Able to gain or currently hold UK Security Clearance to ‘SC’ level.
- Experience of Azure DevOps for development and CI/CD pipelines
- MSSQL server, reporting services and integration services
- Cognitive services
- Demonstrable working experience in a business analyst/software engineering/technical engineer position
- Microsoft Certified