Immediate interviews !!!
Superb benefits including 25 days holiday, private medical, private accident insurance, and Share scheme from time to time plus plus.
Our client provides industry-proven solutions and is planning dynamic growth in order to meet growing customers’ demand. Their customers are increasingly using the ‘cloud’ for solutions which creates the need to migrate solutions and optimise the collaborative environments.
All applicants must be either UK citizens or have lived in the UK for 5 years as SC clearance eligibility is a requirement of the role.
Desirable skills & experience:
- Hands-on Microsoft Dynamics 365 CRM design and development experience
- Proficient with developing, deploying, customising, and integrating Microsoft Dynamics CRM
- Proficient in installing and deploying CRM Organisations
- Proficient in customising and creating CRM entities
- Deep understanding and implementing business workflows and processes
- Proficiency in using the either the CRM SDK or plugin platforms
- Deep understanding of Azure and cloud technologies, .Net development and Power BI.
- Good Knowledge of capabilities of the supporting software in the Microsoft stack including: PowerApps, Logic Apps, Flow and Common Data Service is plus CRM modules – Sales, Service, field service
- Contribute to system and solution design of Dynamics 365 implementations
- Ability to lead engagements.
- Excellent presentation and demonstration skills
- Business process mapping, modelling and documentation knowledge Microsoft Certification
- Knowledge of best practices for working with offshore teams Experience of Agile Methodology