Immediate interviews !!!
Hightlight: Microsoft Power, Power Apps, Dataverse, Microsoft certified.
Superb benefits including 25 days holiday, private medical, private accident insurance, and Share scheme from time to time plus plus.
Our client provides industry-proven solutions and is planning dynamic growth to meet growing customers’ demands. Their customers are increasingly using the ‘cloud’ for solutions which creates the need to migrate solutions and optimise the collaborative environments.
All applicants must be either UK citizens or have lived in the UK for 5 years as SC clearance eligibility is a requirement of the role.
Day-to-day responsibilities include:
- Designing and building no-code & low-code Power Platform solutions
- Working with clients to understand the opportunity to utilise the depth of the Power Platform
- Helping clients redefine their business processes to utilise Power Automate
- Undertake requirements gathering, partner interviews and document the processes and solutions
- Communicating and collaborating with colleagues and clients and operating in joint teams
- Estimating, planning and managing your work to priorities
- Working with technical developers of Azure and Power Platform components to make use of those in your solutions
- Supporting sales activities
Desirable skills & experience:
- Extensive experience in the Microsoft Power Platform, e.g. PowerApps, Power Automate etc
- Experience in the analysis, design, development, testing and implementation of enterprise-scale apps.
- Experience developing new PowerApps model and canvas driven apps as well as enhancing existing apps, including the use of Dataverse as a data source
- Understanding PowerApps formulas and development methods
- Automating business processes with Microsoft Power Automate
- Ability to create custom connectors for Microsoft Power Platform
- Experience with API or Rest services integrations
- Understanding of how to implement solutions with multiple data sources
- Developing Azure logic apps
- Developing Azure functions
- Providing Power BI reports and dashboards development and support
- Willing to learn leading-edge Microsoft enterprise cloud technologies such as Dynamics 365 CRM, Office 365, Microsoft Azure.
- Good solid understanding of creating SQL Server database tables and stored procedures
- Experience developing modern apps for SharePoint Online.
- Experience using Azure DevOps for project lifecycle management (User Stories, Tasks, build and deployment Pipelines)
- Experience working on agile projects
- A good understanding of the commercial stages for Bid processes and RFC (Request For Change), along with experience of responding and delivering to CCNs (Change Control Notice)
- Great communication skills; ability to tailor your message and language to the audience
- Strong analytical skills: ability to translate complex business requirements into solid advice to the customer
- Ability to work in dynamic, multi-functional teams within an organisation and its ecosystem
- Demonstrable working experience in a business analyst/software engineering/technical engineer position
- Microsoft Certified